Attached you will find a copy of the 2016-2017 “Snow Bus Routes”. This makes the 6th year the district has utilized this and so far it has been very successful. The stops are generally the same as the last four years with only a few minor changes made on the bus routes.
Below are a few things to remember for the Snow Bus Routes:
· At a designated group stop, if no parent or guardian is present at the stop in the afternoon, the child will be brought back to the school for safety reasons.
· If the bus runs the snow routes in the am; it will also run a snow route in the pm (regardless of what the weather does during the day).
· The Snow Routes will be posted on the school district’s website at www.cabool.k12.mo.us for future reference.
· When the district decides to run snow routes it should be displayed on the local television stations stating “Snow Routes Only” if possible.
· Whenever possible, an automated phone call from the district will be placed informing all parents/guardians of the “Snow Routes Only”.
If you have any questions concerning this process or your stop, please don’t hesitate to call. You can contact your child’s driver, your school, the transportation office, or the superintendent’s office. Thanks for making this so successful in the past.